Thursday 4 January 2018

Top Tips for Easy Packing and the Best Find Ever

Before we go any further .... a very Happy New Year to you all


As we enter 2018 I'm sure you are all looking forward once again to Summer holidays, or maybe even still looking at Winter holidays, especially with the weather we've been having lately. 😐

Always looking for easy options


We are definitely planning more travels this year.  As you know our stays away are usually short breaks, or at most a week, therefore, we like to travel light and carry our luggage on board with us so that we can make a quick get away and make the most of our holiday.😎

Consequently I am always looking for easy packing ideas.

Won't fit, will fit


If you're anything like me I can never find enough room for everything in a cabin size bag.  I end up packing, repacking and probably repacking again!

I thought I'd share a few ideas I have found helpful with making the best use of limited space in your bag and being able to fit everything in.

Packing Top Tips for Carry on bags


  • Make use of those free samples that are stuck to pages in women's magazines.  Ask your hairdresser for shampoo/conditioner samples.  They all slip in that little airport plastic bag really easy.  Use them up and you won't need to carry them home, leaving room for a little holiday gift maybe? :)

  • Pack pants/socks inside shoes or sandals.
  • Save the shower caps from hotels to wrap my shoes in so that the soles don't make clothes grubby.
  • Pick up spare plastic bags at the airports.  They are really handy.  Keep loose chargers together or home keys/car keys tidy and easy to find on return journey home.

The best find ever ...

  • And finally I found the most amazing piece of kit just prior to my last journey.  I have to tell you I will now never travel without it.  Packs so easily and gets so much in ....  for me 4 vests, 2 cardigans, 1 blouse, plus 1 jumpsuit.  All that in a quarter of the space of my bag.  This little bag deserves 3 images!

Eagle Creek Pack It Garment Folder  


Trust me, if you buy this you won't regret it.  When you get to your destination and unfold your clothes, hang them up and no creases.  Love, love it.  💖

Travel safe, travel light, relax and enjoy.

Useful Sky Scanner link on best luggage reviewed and 

Happy holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment