Friday 22 June 2018

An Experience You'll Never Forget - Nearly Over - Go Now You Won't Be Sorry

I had so little time this week but I so wanted to see these and my husband said 'go now or it'll be too late'.
Wow, wow and wow some more.  The beautiful rose gardens are incredible and Malcolm was right to push me out the door to go now.

They are certainly past their best, but still beautiful and I swear you can smell the roses throughout the grounds. 

Arches and arches of roses that awaken your senses as you walk through or sit a while on one of the many benches and take it all in. 

Lots of refreshment stops around the grounds too. 

I sat with a refreshing bottle of Luscombe Sicilian Lemonade, which was my choice on a glorious sunny day. 
 
I have never ever had such an experience like this.  I can't believe I haven't visited before at this time of year.

Go now to Mottisfont Rose Gardens you won't be sorry and even if the blooms are almost over their perfume certainly isn't!

And anyway these gardens will still be full of colour with so many other flowering plants and so much more to see too.
The Lavender borders too will be in full bloom very soon.
An experience you will never forget.  Go now, you won't be sorry.
Visit Mottisfont Website for opening times and more info

Enjoy and be sure to let us know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment